Welcome to Big Shakti
If you’re seeking a potent, proven system of healing, self-development and spiritual awakening, we’re here to support you. We blend the ancient wisdom of yoga and meditation with modern psychology and philosophy to help you achieve optimum health and wellness – in body, mind and spirit.
- Harness your own healing power with nurturing, supportive educational tools
- Discover online courses and guided meditations to enhance your wellbeing
- Experience healing, enlightenment and life-changing benefits, based on proven techniques from expert teachers
Our products incorporate higher yoga, meditation, yoga therapy, Ayurveda, and psychotherapy to improve every aspect of your health. And whether you’re new to these modalities or you’re a trained practitioner, you’ll find exceptional tools to enrich your practice and deepen your sense of wellbeing. Oh, and if you’re wondering what “Big Shakti” means, you can find out right here.
Wellbeing & Wisdom
to your inbox
- 15% Coupon Code Upon Subscription
- Authentic Knowledge & Practices
- Ongoing Discounts on Meditations, Courses & Seminars
I have never been disappointed with your products. You are thoughtful, very, very kind and extremely knowledgeable. I refer clients (patients), family and friends to Big Shakti all the time. Thank you for your amazing and very needed work.
My absolute trust for Big Shakti’s team derives from all the benefits I’ve enjoyed since I started practicing their beautiful methods. What I like most is that they provide knowledge and experience in a structured way, with care, love and, yes, empathy. It is like having a trusted friend that helps you when needed.
As a Yoga devotee for 35 years I am convinced, more than ever, that embodying Big Shakti’s Teachings is one of the most essential and far reaching processes a Yogi can embark upon. I am determined to continue the practices in the long-term. I remain in your debt for this doorway into deeper, profound levels of Self.
Medical research estimates stress plays a significant role in 90 percent of illness and disease. Stress can interfere with your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
– Centers for Disease Control
The state of relaxation is a healthy, vital glowing state of body and mind. Unfortunately, few people experience this joyful, glowing, relaxed state.
Many people think that to experience relaxation, all they need to do is stop working and take some time off. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Time out does not guarantee relaxation, usually because we carry deep-seated worries and anxieties about life.
Most people only experience moments of relative peace. They rarely get to enjoy the peace fully because of underlying tensions held in the subconscious mind.
Deep and enduring inner peace depends on your ability to relax your body, mind, and emotions, and your deeper psyche.
You can achieve this by:
- Understanding the mechanics, the basic theory of how stress accumulates in the nervous system.
- Practicing relaxation-meditation techniques, for example, to remove long-term existing stresses, patterns of bracing.
- Learning to detect and disarm new stresses the moment they occur in daily life.
With these skills and knowledge, you will be far less vulnerable to tiredness and fatigue, and common sicknesses such as cold and flu. Your overall level of inflammation—a major cause of modern diseases—will reduce. This will enable you to keep youthful vigor as you age.