Awaken your chakras and the powers hidden in them
Mp3 only | 1 track | 30 minutes
Out of stock
Chakra Nidra® is a technique developed by Swami Shankardev Saraswatī from www.bigshakti.com.
Chakra Nidrā® is a series of progressively more complex concentration meditation techniques based on ancient yoga tantra wisdom traditions.
- Chakra Nidra® combines Yoga Nidrā with powerful chakra meditations.
- Together these form an innovative approach to Chakra Meditation practice.
- It is both a deeply relaxing mediation performed in the lying position and a powerful meditation that leads you into a deeper experience of yourself.
- It employs advanced methods of chakra purification, strengthening and illumination.
- It is much more accessible than normal chakra meditations, partly because the technique is performed in the lying position.
- The practice leads to true states of meditation in which the secrets of the chakras reveal themselves.
Chakra Nidrā® enables chakra vijñāna, true and authentic experience of the chakras.
- You will be able to better manage your thoughts and emotions
- You will feel more relaxed and confident
- You will experience a deeper sense of connection to higher Self
- Access your innate resilience, intelligence and intuition
Chakra Nidrā® is a developed as series of 9 progressively more advanced yoga tantra meditation techniques.
Each stage incorporates the previous stage. Each stage also has several steps.
There are 9 stages:
- Chakra Yoga Nidrā
- Physical location of the chakra points
- Use of the breath to pulsate the area around the chakra
- Visualization of the elemental symbol within the chakra
- Imagining the psychological and emotional states associated with each chakra
- Drawing the petals of each chakra
- Advanced mantra practice
- Igniting the elemental force
- Bringing it all together
01 Chakra Yoga Nidra 1 – Chakra Nidra® Stage 1. Guided Meditation
Title: Chakra Yoga Nidra 1 – Chakra Nidra® Stage 1 . Guided Meditations
Authors: Dr Swami Shankardev Saraswati
Content: 1 x Guided Meditations
Media: Mp3 only
Duration: 30 minutes
Inner Silence (Antar Mouna) purifies the mind from accumulated negative mental content, memories and emotions. Those are words and promises of what can be experienced with this practice. It was Big Shakti’s meditation that brought this to life for me. I had an “aha! Moment” when practicing.
The benefit of breath, mantra, and flame prior was deep, rich and enlightening. It allowed me to be in a safe, spacious place to witness. The clear instructions enabled me to purify thoughts.
I intend to continue with this practice to get to know myself the very best that I can. Professionally, my clients and students get the flow-on benefit through our collaboration and their own experience of the practices.
Heartfelt gratitude to you both and your teachers.
Track 1. Inner Silence Stage 1
Track 2. Inner Silence Stage 2